3.20.2006

Pamlico Joe featured at the Emerlad Isle, NC St. Patrick's Day Festival

Image hosting by Photobucket
Left to right Pamlico Kid, Pamlico Joe Cleanwater Flow



I meant to blog about this March 18th, but time slipped away from me....
My favorite part of the Emerald Isle St. Patrick's Day Festival is always the local artists, especially my all time local favorite Pamlico Joe. Please visit Pamlio Joe's website HERE. They are avaliable for school assemblies, teaching children about keeping the environment clean and reusable though an interactive assembly involving song and musical performance. I sincerely hope you are able to catch them in a live performance at some point, but their folky, environmental music is available for purchase HERE. If you happen to be close to any of THESE LOCATIONS this summer, please stop by and listen for yourself :)

1 comment:

Sage said...

Hey there IT! Thanks for saying hey at my blog some time ago. Sorry it's taken so long to howdy you back.

Glad to read you, as always. Cow dung. Interesting....