6.15.2006

Passed My Final Exam---- 96%

I took my final exam for the CNA II class on Tuesday, June13th and passed it with a 96! Now all that is left is six weeks of clinical time, to utilize all of the skills I've been taught.
Hopefully it is off to nursing school in the fall of this year!
Today, after a few of my other class mates took their finals, I worked with my instructor, Mrs. Bell applying sterile dressings, trach care, ostomy care, and inserting and d/c ing a urinary catheter. I'm so happy that I pushed myself to get certified, I just don't know why I've waited so long to do it. Oh well, I have roughly 30 years to give the health care industry, I guess it' s
better late than never!
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so very proud of you!

Welcome to the world of nursing.