5.28.2006

Ten Most Common Concerns About Cannabis

I've been doing a little research for a friend who may or may not be pregnant, and is a recreational marijuana smoker, and I came acrossMedical Cannibis. The article that really interested me was this study done by Melanie C. Dreher, PhD. According to Dr. Dreher, research showed that children born to mothers who smoked, classified as light users 1 to 10 spliffs a week experienced no differences at all.

[Quote]
"No Differences at All."

When they controlled for the household ratings, Dreher recounted April 8 at the Patients Out of Time Conference in Santa Barbara, her team "found absolutely no differences" between the children whose mothers were non-users and the children from the three groups of users. "No differences at all."

[/Quote]

Okay, the one thing I would like to clarified is, as an American citizen, born in 1970,I know for a fact that you have to be very careful in choosing a supplier of marijuana. There are individuals out there that use insecticides, and other additives to the herb to intensify the effects of the high, but may also prove to be toxic! All I'm saying is , be aware that there may be other chemicals present in that bag you picked up so cheap! You will find more often than not, if it seems like the deal is too good to be true, it probably is. The demand for marijuana is at least as high as the supply rate, so, I would be mighty suspicious of that "great deal".

Okay, as always, I welcome comments in agreement, or debate....

No comments: