7.15.2005

Took a break, but I'mmmm Backkkkkkk!

It's been 3 months since I last posted... I have taken a break from blogging for the most part. I started a new blog over at Zanga. Island Tiffiney's Zanga Blog It's not that I've posted much, I've had a busy summer so far, and my break from work has been curling up with a good book or three for the remainder of the day. I've submerged myself in the fictional life of Kay Scarpetta by reading the series by Patricia Cornwell. Cornwell is a great author. I have always been amazed by forensic science. My other current favorite authors are Tami Hoag, Iris Johansen, and Stuart Woods. Horror... Horror.... Horror!!!!

I'm still not sure what path I want to follow for a career. I would like to get my private pilot's license within the next few years. Maybe even take the time to write a book or two myself! I guess I'll have to get over my writing being private and personal. Willingly letting someone else read it will be ket to getting published though huh?!?

Oh well, never hurts to dream does it?

I'll try to post more frequently....

No comments: