7.22.2005

Finally reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Yesterday Dave and I went to Morehead City to get out of the house for a bit.
We ate at one of our favorite Chinese/Japanese buffet restaurants called King Buffet. Yum... ,as usual, they had several kinds of sushi to pick from. They also had a few dishes I haven't tried before, such as, Peking chicken. It was awesome!!! I've had Peking duck of course, but was surprised to find the chicken just as moist and succulent. They also had a wonderful dessert bar, with fresh fruit, pastries, cookies, and a serve yourself freezer with Hershey's Ice Cream. One of the more interesting ice cream flavors was blue, and tasted just like bakery birthday cake.

We left feeling rather full, and decided to go to the Wal-Mart across the street before driving the 20 minutes or so home. We were delighted to find a table set up with J.K. Rowlings newest book in the Harry Potter series. I won't spoil it, but I will say that I'm enjoying reading it as much as its predecessors. I've had quite a few great chuckles... and outright belly laughs. Half-Blood Prince is definitely a must read.

No comments: