1.05.2005

New Year's celebration on our stretch of the beach

I've been feeling a little under the weather the past few days, but am starting to feel better now....

I love Dave so much. He actually sat through my favorite New Year's Eve movie: When Harry Met Sally. Yes I realize it's a "chick flick", but I love all the older couples finishing each others sentences, after 50+ years of marriage. That is my dream. To grow old with Dave, and to grow closer to each other, and never drift apart. Next New Years Eve, Dave gets to pick the movie! I can't wait to see what he picks!

Dave and I opperate our own vacation rental, house cleaning service. We forgot that we had a house to clean this evening, so around midnight, we took a 10 minute drive to the northern part of the island, and cleaned for around 45 minutes. I love being at that end of the beach. There's not as much light pollution,and we had the beach to ourselves. There is nothing like holding and kissing your one true love on the beach. Especially when it's 58° F in the 1st week of January no less!!!

Well, I have to be up for work in 7 1/2 hours, so I'll have to finish up later.

I hope you all are enjoying 2005 as much as I am.

Cheers!

Island Tiffiney

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffiney: It has been wonderful seeing Emerald Isle as you do. I'm sorry you are not feeling well. I'm also glad you and Dave found each other and you each feel so much love. Never let that fire go out, loneliness is a sad feeling. I just want you to know how very much I love you and always wish the very best life has to offer you.You are the best daughter a mother could be blessed to have in her life. You are always in my thoughts, so you are never far away from me. I love you, Mom