2.11.2009

Quote of the Day


"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than He loves Himself."


Today was a sad but happy day for me. I found a lovely dog through Petfinders.com named, Ted E. Bare. He's a Chinese Crested/Pekingese mix breed dog, and I was hooked the moment I laid eyes on him. He apparently has been adopted by someone other than me, and that makes me sad, and happy at the same time. See, our place is too small for two humans, four cats, and a dog. The logistics of eating, sleeping and toileting would be a nightmare. I'm hoping that since both Ted, and his foster brother Smokey were adopted in the same time frame, that they were adopted by the same family. I can only wish them the best, and hope that they have happy, healthy lives filled with love. Every dog deserves those things. I just hope when the time is right, that there will be another dog that I can fall in love with all over again.

No comments: