9.15.2004

My Cats think Blog$hares Rocks!!!!

Apparently, the only word our three cats (Duke, Einstein and Merry Jayne can spell Is Blog$hares!!!).
I've been busy planning the most important day of my life, the day I marry the love of my life, Island Dave. Most people talk about the pre wedding jitters, which I don't understand. If you have got jitters, WAIT!!!!! You'll know when it's right.
I still have quite a few loose ends to tie up, finding someone to run the shuttles to make sure everyone unable to park at the beach house, arrive on time, but it's all good. I mean, how could it possibly be more perfect? At 4:00 in the afternoon on September 25th I marry my best friend, of all places, on the beach, surrounded by people we love. Then it's off to the mountains for a week. I can't wait!!!!

BTW......
the cats say that B$ is addictive, and they have now caught the fever by watching their papa and myself turn our B$500 into a small fortune!!!
So, if you haven't checked out BlogShares yet, what are you waiting for!?!
www.blogshares.com
Cheers!
Island Tiffiney ( and the three spoiled monsters Duke, Einstein and Merry Jayne:)


No comments: